Tuesday 13 October 2009

FEATURE ARTICLE ACCEPTED

AUSTRALIA REALLY IS A BEACH

Got the email this morning. I finally finished tweaking a feature about Noosa, including an historic slant rather than just your touristy article. Really enjoyed the research. GoNOMAD, an excellent online travel site has bought it, so I hope it goes online soon! Now maybe I can move on to something else...this feature has taken an inordinate amount of time, but these days you have to have an edge in this highly contested market. Finding a new slant can be tricky. Hope you'll read it when it comes online. Don't worry, I'll let you know!!

3 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

Well done - that's brilliant. I remember Noosa from my Australia visit - long time ago.

Denise Covey said...

Thanks Helen. Yes it's a lovely place. Hope you can visit again...when you're not so busy...

Sandra said...

Wonderful!